- Ad-hoc query
- Data mining functionality for making classifications, predictions, and associations
- Multiple output formats
- Schedule long running queries at a later time. Scheduling is set up via a wizard, or triggered by exceeding the threshold limits
- Uses a configurable round robin method to balance the load across all available servers, and stores the metadata in enterprise level, scalable database
- Answer traditional on-line analytical processing (OLAP) questions such as:
- "What are the top five products?"
- "How does the reserve this quarter compare to the reserve last quarter?"
- "What is the 3 month moving average of claim volume?"